Goal Rapidly increasing energy demand and growing concern about economic and environmental consequences call for effective and thorough energy governance in India Objectives To be consulting organization in the areas of energy audit and energy efficiency so as to reduce carbon footprint. To offer training programs.
MIT is the first educational institute in India to be awarded ESCO status empanelled with BEE (Ministry of power, Government of India)
Resource persons are Energy auditors, experienced professors and graduate engineer trainees
MIT is the first educational institute in Aurangabad with 200 kwp solar rooftop system
ESCO, MIT is the member of MEDA, GEDA and DREDA.
It is equipped with various energy efficient equipments.
It is a Nonprofit organization
Services Provided By MIT ESCO
• Energy audit of commercial buildings, academic institutions
• Energy audit of energy intensive industries such as sugar mills, paper mills, power stations.
• Energy auditing of complete compressed air system
• Consultancy in saving projects and implementation
• Certification Course for Mechanical and Electrical students
• Award of Excellence: Solar rooftop system, achieved “Vasundhara Award” by MEDA
• Investment grade energy audit of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
• Nath Seeds, Aurangabad
• High Court Buildings at Aurangabad, Nagpur and Mumbai
• Administrative building of Mantralaya, Mumbai
• Government Building in Rajasthan
• HMT Ltd, Aurangabad