• Council of Architecture, New Delh
• Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
• Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (BAMU),
• Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological Univeristy, Lonere (BATU)
• To shape the students from different backgrounds into competent and versatile professionals who can deliver the goods to the society under various constraints, while addressing appropriate issues.
•Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) (Five Years Course)
• As prescribed by Council of Architecture, New Delhi, a candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (10+2 level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject and secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates belonging to Backward Class categories of Maharashtra state only)
• 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks; AND the candidate should have a valid NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) score.