The MIT group of Institutes has a Central Library, equipped with books, Journals & Magazines in Science,
Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management.
The Central Library is spread over 1500 Sq meters with ground floor and mezzanine floor of the MIT Knowledge
Centre. It has over 85000 volumes & over 25000 titles, over 350 Periodicals and Hundreds of CD, DVD e-learning
It comprise of the following Sections:
- Main Library - Issue and Returns Section
- Reference Section - National & International Technical and Science Journals, reference books, bound book
volumes including digital library with 5 PC’s multimedia kits internet facility for surfing more than 1000
e-journals & e-books, proceedings, being a member of INDEST- AICTE Consortium.
- Over 100 Study Cubicles on the ground floor.
- Reading room adjacent to the main library and general magazines on the ground floor.
- Newspapers Reading Section on the ground floor.