- Book Circulation
- Open Access for all students, staff & visitors etc.
- Internet with Online Journals
- Periodical reading facility
- Reading room facility
- Reference service
- Photography & Other facility
- First five topper students from Second Year to Final Year will be eligible to get a set of book free of
cost on loan basis per semester.
- SC/ST Category students are eligible for the book bank facility as per the rules of the Social Welfare
Department, Govt. of Maharashtra, subject to their approval & funding.
- One can obtain Five books on loan from Book Bank facility on payment of Rs.300/- per Semester for
First Year and Four books on payment of Rs 200/- for Second Year to Final Year students.
Following are the benefits of the new Library Search Software developed by MIT Software lab:
- We can search books by entering the partial name of the book or Author (min 4 characters of Book or Author).
- System displays the latest information of books available within seconds on a 24x7 basis.
- System generates information regarding books available in central library and number of copies available.
- We can sort the list of books on Title, Author, Publisher and Quantity.
- Paging facility is present if search results are having more than 25 results.
- Precise information regarding the books and number of copies available.
- The Users using Digital Library can have the print of material not more than 10 pages at a time at the
- For photocopying book /Journal material, a demand slips along with the material to be photocopied is to be
submitted to the Reference Section and the charges are very nominal.